Are you a Charity Champion?
We’re searching the UK for the nation’s most inspiring charity fundraisers. If you’ve battled against the odds to raise funds for a charity we want to hear your story.
HEART UK – The nation’s Cholesterol Charity – has teamed up with Welch’s Grape Juice to search for those special people, who, by going that extra mile to support their chosen charity, make a big difference. To nominate yourself, or someone else, visit the HEART UK website: www.heartuk.org.uk/charitychampion
Terms and conditions
1. Only people living in UK may be nominated
2. Nominated individuals must be raising funds for a UK charity, unfortunately fundraisers for HEART UK are excluded, sorry
3. Applications online at www.heartuk.org.uk/charitychampion
4. Closing date for applications is 30th June 2013
5. First prize £1000 cheque to the winner’s chosen charity and an engraved trophy. Ten runner up prizes of Welch’s Grape Juice vouchers. 100 further prizes of HEART UK redlaces and pedometer
6. Entries will be short-listed by HEART UK and judged by a panel drawn from HEART UK and Welch’s Grape Juice
7. The winner will be notified and announced online by 30th September 2013
8. Participants stories may be used in post-promotion activity
9. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into